Can you apply for more than one post?
Picc's better
Hahahah......pahahahaha, never laughed so hard in my life![]()

The amenities at Vic are superb tho a dodgy McDonalds, hot dog stall and a roof that's been caving in for 10 years and the lovely bright through platforms lmao, luckily my colleagues are a good laugh tho
Indeed, can always interact with the sociable Picc crew when I have a break there....................(these ...'s will go on and on)![]()
Funny enough it all goes quiet if I walk into the messroom at Vic to get a can of pop. IAM NOT A LEEDS GUARD lol
Vacancies for Trainee Drivers at Leeds
Good luck!
Would this be the Neville Hill Depot at Leeds ? Just wondered if I could get there in 60 mins from Hull.
Mainline drivers are based at Leeds station.
Indeed you can, I got 3 applications pending with Northern, Conductors at Man Pic & Vic and station Team Leader at Vic.
No shadow of a doubt that Vic is Northern's top depot Geeves
Any reasons why?
I accidentally pressed the 'yes' box for the 'do you have colour defective vision?' Now I can't apply![]()
Would this be the Neville Hill Depot at Leeds ? Just wondered if I could get there in 60 mins from Hull.
edit - just realised I've got a job there tomorrow, actually on osmondthorpe lane itself so I will know how long it will take to get there ( by road at least )
Any reasons why?
I know of a Hull Guard who got a Drivers Job at Leeds.(Got a Transfer to Hull about 6mths after mind).