TT-ONR-NRN
Veteran Member
What about it? Quite frankly, it doesn't matter if that's what you want. I want to go to Euston on a Pendolino still operated by Virgin. Unfortunately, I can't. That's just how the world works.It's already making me angry and upset hearing the News. This better not be the case.
It'd be a shame to see Leeds-Ilkley/Skipton services become 331 exclusive, with 333s no longer working them at all.
What if I want to get a 333 to Ilkley or Skipton from Leeds?
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
2+2 seating and tables in place of the discomfort of a 333.
Yes, also agreed. Unfortunately over here in Salford we've got the opposite with majority 331 worked Blackpool Manchesters set to become almost all 323s!Agree with this. As a regular user - lovely as the 333s are compared to a lot of Northern stock and whilst I'll miss "Welcome to the Skipton train" the idea of longer trains, with more (and more usable) seats, tables and more standing room appeals far more.
Even during the day the Leeds - Skipton line is getting busier and busier with shoppers and whatnot, so creating more room to service and grow that demand further makes a lot of sense to me. Not to mention the massive step change in quality it will enable at peak times when trains are often standing room only from Bingley onwards. Here's to more (and better) seating!