I'm actually going to make an effort to find out the identities of some of the people on this forum and any more crap I'm going to send it to some newspapers and your managers, so watch out
For a start I'm not jealous, not in the least.
I'm actually going to make an effort to find out the identities of some of the people on this forum and any more crap I'm going to send it to some newspapers and your managers (that's if you really do the job you say) so watch out.
As GB says "its pathetic"
Keep playing on SimSig in your darkened room & pretend you've got a job!![]()
And from a drivers point of view...
It is easy to misjudge braking capacity
It is easy to over speed
It is easy to forget ESRs or TSRs
It is also easy to run people over
It is certainly easy to pass signals at danger
It is easy to run through points
It is easy to forget vital information such as what level crossings are under local control, where cautions begin and end etc etc.
Well like Mojo, I'm not sure I buy the argument about the extra top ups either, seems like an organised cartel. There's lots of responsible jobs on the railway, like Pway and S&T, and more responsible jobs than drivers like signallers who have to deal with up to 20 trains at once (try that in failure conditions with no interlocking) and have a much bigger effect on performance than drivers, but nearly all get paid less.
Station staff is no breeze either, that's a safety critical post, not to mention all the crap they have to put up with from the public.
I'm actually going to make an effort to find out the identities of some of the people on this forum and any more crap I'm going to send it to some newspapers and your managers (that's if you really do the job you say) so watch out.
I presume the irony of your post has completely passed you by then.![]()
I'm actually going to make an effort to find out the identities of some of the people on this forum and any more crap I'm going to send it to some newspapers and your managers (that's if you really do the job you say) so watch out.