Sorry to bring up an old thread but NSE branding has reappeared at Beckenham Junction. Sometime in the 1980s or 1990s a triangular BR totem was installed at the corner of Rectory Road on the station approach. It featured a three sided BR symbol, the station name and the NSE flashes. After privatisation Connex Southeastern crudely covered the NSE flashes with its trademark graduated lines branding. Connex Metro branding might have also appeared at some point but I can't be certain. After Connex were evicted, the publicly operated SouthEastern covered the Connex lines with white stickers. Over the years the totem itself became very grubby with the red background looking very faded. Suddenly a week or so ago I noticed the sign was looking very bright. The red is no longer faded, the white is bright, the blue lettering far more visible and low and behold three NSE flashes shining like beacons! My first thought was someone's cleaned it up but on closer inspection it looks like new signs have been plated over each side of the triangle. By who I don't know. I'd assume Southeasten (Now GoVia-operated) but why would they bring back NSE branding when they've changed signs at other local stations to include their logo under the station name and BR arrows? The totem itself is placed on a crossroads on the approach to the station so perhaps the local council or residents committee got so sick of the faded sign they paid for the original to be copied.