Hi guys was wondering since some of you guys here have been successful and starting the job soon,
How long do they usually take to give you a date for the DM interview as I have recently passed assessment day 2
Thanks
Hi Mozi, what questions were asked in the managers interview? And wss it more laid back than mmi?
Hi mozi, after each stage (on the same day) the successful candidates were told when the next stage would be..
I never waited more than 2 weeks between any of my stages... The longest wait was after the MMI and managers interview, which was on the same day 15 min apart, I had to wait exactly 1 month to find out I was successful

I'm hoping to get ilford as that's what I thought was advertised way back when I saw it . I got medical on 3rd September and been asked to take in my new starter forms afterwards.its just the wait that's the killer.
Hi,
When did you do your assessment day 2? Did you have to wait long after that before the DMI?
I had my DMI On the 11th June and found out I had passed on the 17 th, and had my second assessment day 2 weeks before that so relatively quick between those two but the rest of it has taken its time.first applied back in February and now again have to wait till September for medical but was told during the interview that all this years courses are full now so it will be sometime next year ,IE .jan,feb or March .
Tbh there isn't really any tips to give as it's all about you as an individual and how you deal with certain situations etc .you just need to be honest and straight with them because they will proper question you about it . I was in mine for over an hour .what I did do though was to take in a tea with me and just try to be relaxed . Your be alright .