zain_031
Member
The same three pairs as yesterday are out again this morning: 001 + 029 on the 06.21 Hunts Cross - Southport, 010 + 018 on the 06.36 and 016 + 023 on the 06.51.
Great performances were had from most of these over the last few days. 001 outstanding, 023 which can be lacklustre was very good this morning, whilst 010 is still as fit as a fiddle and is definitely the best of the three imminent withdrawals for me.
I assume 017 is in a race against time to make a brief return to service as it has been inside the repair shed of Birkenhead North for a good few days now. Fingers crossed it gets out one final time.
For the Wirral Line tour, I do hope they mix up the units slightly and don't just throw 001 and 003 on both tours. I wouldn't mind spending the day on a beastly 018 actually
Thank you yes I meant flower show!
There will be another Pep tour, it said on the BLS website before bookings opened that this was only a Wirral tour and that Northern would be done at a later date as Peps are still in serviceNow fully booked.
Had the BLS website open in a tab, and kept refreshing it every so often. Unfortunately didn't do so yesterday and ended up missing out. Guess I'll have to wait for the 777 farewell tour to do the stock interchange line, and it's touch-and-go whether I'll live that long!
