I've often felt like that about people who pay £hundreds for a single journey in First Class. There's no way it would ever be worth it, because service is so 'cheap'. I often feel like it's not worth it paying £25, although not always. Given they've got people using it who are paying that much (even for Advances I've seen several at > £100) it does surprise me it's not more 'premium' or that those business / very wealthy customers don't choose something else.
As my partner's daughter was with us and she'd booked 1st class to be with us that day, my partner insisted we travel 1st too, so a new set of return tickets had to be bought, at a cost of £572.
The VTEC 1st class offering is not anywhere near worth that price.
It's increasingly a leisure (or at weekends self upgraded) product - fewer and fewer businesses will pay for it.
I completely agree that £572 return does not offer good value for money on VTEC FC. Or any FC on a UK TOC. That's an exceptionally high fare which is probably a walk-up ticket and I cannot fathom spending that on FC. To be honest, for that fare to be worthwhile you'd probably have to have Heston Blumenthal cooking you a nine course tasting menu, and have lie flat bed with a widescreen TV.
Well I was wondering, because a First Off-Peak Return from Edinburgh to London is £344.50.
Yet, ironically unless you're a business type you're often judged to be unworthy of decent service by the FC staff and treated with contempt. The whole culture of VTEC 1st class stinks of contempt and stinginess.
Personally, I would rather they cut inclusive service (because not everybody *wants* a meal) and reduced FC fares to the usual European multipler of 1.6 times the relevant Standard fare, for all Standard fare types except possibly Advances.
If they did that, I would probably travel First Class at all times on personal journeys, and companies would be more amenable to it as well.
I can't say that I've ever been treated with contempt by VTEC. I know their service is a bit "hit and miss" to say the least, but I've never experienced anything as strong as contempt. Indifference at the worst.
That is still outrageous.
I can't say that I've ever been treated with contempt by VTEC. I know their service is a bit "hit and miss" to say the least, but I've never experienced anything as strong as contempt. Indifference at the worst.
I would rather they cut inclusive service (because not everybody *wants* a meal) and reduced FC fares to the usual European multipler of 1.6 times the relevant Standard fare
Iskra said:Yet, ironically unless you're a business type you're often judged to be unworthy of decent service by the FC staff and treated with contempt. The whole culture of VTEC 1st class stinks of contempt and stinginess.
Personally, I would rather they cut inclusive service (because not everybody *wants* a meal) and reduced FC fares to the usual European multipler of 1.6 times the relevant Standard fare, for all Standard fare types except possibly Advances.
If they did that, I would probably travel First Class at all times on personal journeys, and companies would be more amenable to it as well.
I came back from Edinburgh on Sunday afternoon in First Class, it was the EMT hire-in set so not the usual HST seating. Sandwiches served pretty much on departure at Edinburgh, ran out after Newcastle (train fully reserved) which displeased an older gentlemen who turned down the offer of sandwiches at Edinburgh.
4 drinks runs with another snack run after York. Can't complain as the time of booking FC was cheaper than standard class
You could then, maybe, just being crazy, make catering paid for and maybe even open to both classes. Heck you could set aside a small portion of one first class carriage with table clothes and cutlery as a place to serve it...
0806 to Leeds off KX this am - superb service from all on board crew and a very decent full breakfast with unlimited toast , coffee and juice.
First class in all respects.
You could then, maybe, just being crazy, make catering paid for and maybe even open to both classes. Heck you could set aside a small portion of one first class carriage with table clothes and cutlery as a place to serve it...
I came back from Edinburgh on Sunday afternoon in First Class, it was the EMT hire-in set so not the usual HST seating. Sandwiches served pretty much on departure at Edinburgh, ran out after Newcastle (train fully reserved) which displeased an older gentlemen who turned down the offer of sandwiches at Edinburgh.
4 drinks runs with another snack run after York. Can't complain as the time of booking FC was cheaper than standard class
Can't they get more sandwiches put on en route if it looks like they are running short? I'd have thought Newcastle and York would be able to oblige.
The FC fare is roughly the usual 1.6 multiplier, though: the issue is the standard anytime fare is £281 and the standard off-peak fare is £211.10.
That's never been my experience of first class, either on East Coast or VTEC. Some staff are ladling out the booze in buckets (more than once my partner's come off the London train clutching half a bottle of red the crew have forced upon her) and some treat every miniature bottle of gin as though it's coming straight out of their wages, sure, but generally I've only experienced good customer service with them. And when they have been tetchy it's been equal opportunities tetchiness.
I would agree that the northern crews tend to be better than the London crews, but the really arsey London crews have been like that with everyone, business suit or not.
You could then, maybe, just being crazy, make catering paid for and maybe even open to both classes. Heck you could set aside a small portion of one first class carriage with table clothes and cutlery as a place to serve it...

The EMT set is looking pretty grim. I've not travelled at the weekend on EC for ages, are the sandwiches still wrapped? I can understand not taking them on the plate during the week if you want them later but at the weekend you are as well taking them.
They could even go the whole hog and call it pullman dining
I'd personally rather the DB-style approach of relatively simple and not *too* pricey food but served on proper crockery, with proper cutlery and a beer in a proper glass.
FWIW, I think what XC are trialling on a fairly limited basis is not at all unlike the DB approach, and this is no coincidence.
Edit: https://www.crosscountrytrains.co.uk/media/395184/bistro_area_menu.pdf
I think after nearly five years of this thread it is apparent that the real benficiaries of the switch from "restaurant" to "free" catering are freeloaders like me and others paying "rock bottom" prices for off peak 1st Class Travel on both East and West Coast Services.
On a related topic has anyone asked Virgin on "****ter" et al why East Coast 1st Class Lounges remain parsimonious in their offerings compared to West Coast ? I did raise this on The Lounge Thread but no replies.
This matter is also of interest to freeloaders like my goodself![]()
The XC offering does look quite good. I keep meaning to try it and then remember after I have booked the tickets (on EC).
I'm off to Germany in September, will also have to have a look, thanks.
Because they are seperate companies. East coast is only branded virgin but run by stagecoach. You'd be better comparing east coast to EMT than to west coast...