Class142sbad
Member
- Joined
- 14 Nov 2021
- Messages
- 77
That one's been around for a while. Not telecommunications per-se, more remote control and logging of home/industrial automation devices.
Very common to see that one, I see it most weeks. Was reported in post #16 when the thread started.Gotten one about telecommunications (think)
It is unlucky if it is the first you know about the weddingRight below where I'm typing this: Wedding dresses.
I'm male and have no interest in or prospect of getting married. In any case, isn't it unlucky for the groom to see the dress before the big day?

I'm getting that one, though at the top of the page.The ad I'm currently seeing at the bottom of the page is advertising a "shoting range" - in Krakow!
I wonder if this is linked in with the MI5 and mentioned above![]()
Being a more sedentary soul, I have an advert for a place named "Church Farm" in Radley! Maybe it's cottoned on to how much the Forum is discussing Nuneham at present...!I have also seen the advert for a shooting range in Krakow, Poland.
Still getting women's clothing, despite being male and never having bought women's clothing online.
More of our taxes spent well.Just spotted this one, seems a little outdated!
View attachment 136122