GusB
Established Member
I've seen that one a few times and had a similar reaction!I'm being urged to look at "tube bending machines".
Don't even know where to start.
I've seen that one a few times and had a similar reaction!I'm being urged to look at "tube bending machines".
Don't even know where to start.
I'm being urged to look at "tube bending machines".
Don't even know where to start.
I've seen that one a few times and had a similar reaction!
I've got it. I posts you have all been referring to the underground as the T*be and, possibly in the same sentence, mentioning it does/does-not drive you round the b*nd.View attachment 130549
So have I
I’d unironically want thatHaven't seen this advert for a RSPB singing bullfinch soft toy before
I bet the advertisers would love this thread. Their adverts are being shown to the people they are paying to show them to, but also to loads of other members of the forum (including quite possibly people who run ad blockers) for free!I’d unironically want that
A quick look at post #1 in this thread shows us that we've come full circle!I’ve no idea what prompted this one:
![]()
A quick look at post #1 in this thread shows us that we've come full circle!
Ah, Legal Tender - that whole minefield. While they aren't legal tender in the UK, they are legal currency and can be spent.Followed by the notice: "Legal tender only in Jersey."
I now have an advert for the Coronation £5 coin. Not a ridiculous advert, and not very badly targeted (I thought), given I have an interest in coin design. However it was the advertising slogan that made me laugh:
"£5 for £5! (+ p+p)"
Followed by the notice: "Legal tender only in Jersey."
I've never been to Jersey, and I prefer jumpers anyway.
I've started seeing similar RSPB ads as well. Going for a song at £9 each (or 2 for £16) before any postage costs.Haven't seen this advert for a RSPB singing bullfinch soft toy before
Not on here but has anyone seen the advert for the jigsaw puzzle of dogs defecating? I thought it was a parody at first but it is a real product.
It was on Twitter, i'd re-tweeted the hell out of it for the benefit of my friends of course.Err, no I can’t say that I have!![]()

Are you sure it was this website and not something you searched?Not on here but has anyone seen the advert for the jigsaw puzzle of dogs defecating? I thought it was a parody at first but it is a real product.
Now that i’ve seen it, it certainly looks funny! Not my kind of puzzle though.Certainly an unusual gift idea. As i said on my post it was not on here.
View attachment 131045

Limited liability corporation.I guess LLC is something to do with law?
I got an autisim test quiz. It was disgusting and incredibly inaccurate- it said i didn’t have it,when i do.