Blamethrower
Member
It was an issue back in the day at Leeds just after it all re-opened.
"Is there a bin anywhere sir?"
"No"
"Why not?"
"Terrorists and whatnot"
"So what should I do with this rubbish?"
"Just chuck it on ' ground and someone will be round to clean it up a bit later"
"That's not a very good solution is it?"
"Not my choice lover, you can always tek it with ya"
I was not the only one who had this reply. After years of being told to just "chuck it on ' floor", it is not surprising that having not replaced any bins, this issue still exists
"Is there a bin anywhere sir?"
"No"
"Why not?"
"Terrorists and whatnot"
"So what should I do with this rubbish?"
"Just chuck it on ' ground and someone will be round to clean it up a bit later"
"That's not a very good solution is it?"
"Not my choice lover, you can always tek it with ya"
I was not the only one who had this reply. After years of being told to just "chuck it on ' floor", it is not surprising that having not replaced any bins, this issue still exists