Temple Meads
Established Member
Come on Tim, even my 4-year-old niece wouldn't take 24 hours to do that![]()
You don't know how many times I'm doing the Stourbridge branch
Come on Tim, even my 4-year-old niece wouldn't take 24 hours to do that![]()
Just call it "woopie" like deltic1989 did (Post #25)...
Im sure its been ranamed this year to 'single people moaning day'my facebook seems to think so anyway.

Can't stand everyone being bitter on Facebook. Just because you don't want to celebrate Valentines, doesn't mean no-one else should be able to!
Aye, but that works both ways, I can't stand everyone being lovey-dovey on Facebook. Just because you celebrate Valentine's doesn't mean everyone else should!
They've pushed the boat out! Asda put one out for 7p: http://your.asda.com/valentines/who-said-romance-is-dead-our-7p-valentine-s-card-is-a-winner-
Some places do pretty decent cards on the cheap though, Card Factory are one
Im sure its been ranamed this year to 'single people moaning day'my facebook seems to think so anyway.
As this is a family forum I cannot go into details of how I plan to spend Valentines day! lol
I was at Uni today and all I heard was people moaning about it. This included people in relationshipsMany people now seem to be aware that the retailers are working their hardest to create a 'hype' around the day to get us to spend money.
I've managed to avoid it this year... but do have a date next week!![]()
You go girl! There's alot to be said about privacy!
Sod all.
Valentine's day can bollocks.
A time when some of us are overcome by joy...
A time when some of us are overcome by love...
A time when some of us are overcome by guilt...
A time when some of us are overcome by sadness...
A time when some of us are overcome by jealousy...
A time when some of us are overcome by indifference...