martinsh
Established Member
Wakefield Westgate ?
Kirkgate? (given that the Huddersfield Line reverses here to go to Westgate)
Wakefield Westgate ?
Kirkgate is east/west, not north south. Don't think it has 4 TOCs either ?
Surely not Oxford ?
I believe Oxford is served by 3 TOCs, Cross Country, First Great Western and Chiltern although I may be wrong.
Cheltenham Spa?
OK -
I'm served by three TOCs, and have routes to three of the compass points - all these routes have stations within three miles of me.
(Apologies if this one comes up too often, I've not really been following the thread)
Correct.
CrosscountryWhat are the 4 TOCs then ?
Richmond - SWT, London Overground and TfL District Line. Or is your definition of TOC stricter than mine?![]()
Brighton?
Southern, FCC, FGW.
Crosscountry
Arriva Trains Wales
First Great Western
London Midland (I know, one service a week!)[/QUOTE]
I was hoping that would fool someone![]()
Trains operate to all 4 compass points, I have a high level and low level, have 5 platforms. I am only served by electric trains but diesels do pass. There are three depots near by, where am I?
Willesden Junction?
I think it's Willesden too. Can we just assume you're correct, and move on ?
I think it's Willesden too. Can we just assume you're correct, and move on ?
Yes it is Wilesden Junction, by the way how can I confirm it if I haven't been online since Thursday?
Thanks, Sam