I wonder how long the rail link interchange between HS2 and old WCML will take at International?The hourly TfW train from Birmingham International to North Wales still calls at Shrewsbury.
The expectation of changing at Birmingham Interchange would be that you'd catch the new Rail Link from Interchange to International Station. To be honest, I'd rather that than have to go from Curzon Street to New Street
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
No the tunnel has a wide pavement on the left hand side as you walk towards New Street.The tunnel is bus, taxi and bicycles only. A future step could be electric buses and taxis, and bicycles only.
I don't think it's being classist. The truth is that at certain times the tunnel is frequented by people asking for money. That can be off putting if you're alone and it's a night. I've never seen a police patrol walk through the tunnel. There is however a "safer" route through the shopping centre which remains open till about 10pm. Problem is this involves several changes of level with escalators, stairs or lift, not so good with luggage.Ah yes, my favourite. Classism
Last edited:

