Aureol
Established Member
- Joined
- 29 Sep 2005
- Messages
- 2,915
Nope.
Not at all
Not at all
May I just say...
NO ONE CARES! IT'S A BLOODY BUS!
- I can think of a million people that'd say the exact same thing about trains and trainspotters. Me for one. I'm interested, but don't stand at platforms writing down numbers and seeing how much mud is on the side compared to the day before :-?
it's not usually mud, it's brake dust![]()
The exact same thing? Why would people say "NO ONE CARES! IT'S A BLOODY BUS!" to trainspotters?- I can think of a million people that'd say the exact same thing about trains and trainspotters.
We already doThey should call you Cocky Coxster!![]()
Damn frecking too rightWho cares what I said? I don't like buses, and Aureol knows first hand why!
I remember sitting at Stockport station in the cold, gagging, wretching and dry heaving!