You know what I think I’ve messed up second and and third part. What about yourself ?Whose done the VSE test and how did you find it?
You know what I think I’ve messed up second and and third part. What about yourself ?Whose done the VSE test and how did you find it?
Done it yesterday. 1st and 2nd part very straightforward. 3rd part got me a little. I think I answered ~150 in total and got 6 wrong. Reached the ‘high demand’ area a couple timesWhose done the VSE test and how did you find it?
Second part took me by surprise. It’s so small. Especially when it gets to high demand, things start going really fast. 3rd part I got used to it. Made a few errors on 2nd part. Not really sure what my outcome will beYou know what I think I’ve messed up second and and third part. What about yourself ?
How many mistakes did you think you made?You know what I think I’ve messed up second and and third part. What about yourself ?
That’s really good. Only 6 errors. I made more than that in 2nd part. 3rd part a few tooDone it yesterday. 1st and 2nd part very straightforward. 3rd part got me a little. I think I answered ~150 in total and got 6 wrong. Reached the ‘high demand’ area a couple times
Yeah around 6 on part 3 and 4/5 on 2nd. Goodluck to you all though! 20 spots and god knows how many applicants..Second part took me by surprise. It’s so small. Especially when it gets to high demand, things start going really fast. 3rd part I got used to it. Made a few errors on 2nd part. Not really sure what my outcome will be
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
How many mistakes did you think you made?
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
That’s really good. Only 6 errors. I made more than that in 2nd part. 3rd part a few too
Did you practice? If so you did all you could do. Be calm and do your bestAny advice on what to expect? Going to do mine later this evening
Thousands I’m guessing. But was open only for 2 days then closed.Yeah around 6 on part 3 and 4/5 on 2nd. Goodluck to you all though! 20 spots and god knows how many applicants..
This is in preparation for West London shuttles where trains will shuttle to and from Clapham and eventual evolve into part of west London orbital
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
Potentially only 20 places
So the plan is back on to reverse in the sidings at the North pole area. They made me and others learn that when I was still there and I left 4 years ago. Having said that I thought they recruited for that before and that's why they are/were over compliment.
I can tell you this. On the last intake out of the 1000s of applicants only 23 passed all assessments and made it to DMI Stage.Yeah around 6 on part 3 and 4/5 on 2nd. Goodluck to you all though! 20 spots and god knows how many applicants..
That shows how hard the tests really areYes 20 trainees for the rescheduled WLL shuttles now planned for May 2026 timetable. Nothing to do with West London Orbital. If ARL plan to have them passed out by then, you're probably looking at courses starting in and around September?
We were over compliment when the WLL shuttles was originally planned, recruited for and then scrapped, but thanks to attrition through retirements, terminations, lateral transfers and drivers leaving for other TOCs were back to compliment.
Yes @baz962 plan is to use Scrubs Lane Sidings to turn services.
I can tell you this. On the last intake out of the 1000s of applicants only 23 passed all assessments and made it to DMI Stage.
How many mistakes do you think you made altogether?Just completed the test I quite enjoyed it to be honest the second one threw me off a bit but other then that I thought I done well especially the last bit together
I can’t remember but it weren’t many it all seems a blur now but I see more green then redHow many mistakes do you think you made altogether?
It goes really fast. That’s great. It’s a waiting game now.I can’t remember but it weren’t many it all seems a blur now but I see more green then red
I think the deadline passed at 5 todayIt goes really fast. That’s great. It’s a waiting game now.
Does anyone know how long it takes for VSE results to come after deadline?
YhI think the deadline passed at 5 today
Yeah, got an email earlier. Passed the VSE and been invited to the assessment centre on 30th June. I’m going on holiday a day before so that’s very annoying. We can’t even reschedule which is very annoying so no idea what to do..Yh
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
Anyone got result back from OPC in regards to VSE test?
Congratulations. What time did you receive the email?Yeah, got an email earlier. Passed the VSE and been invited to the assessment centre on 30th June. I’m going on holiday a day before so that’s very annoying. We can’t even reschedule which is very annoying so no idea what to do..
Tell them you won't attend and ask if there will be any other days available later. Or postpone your holiday...Yeah, got an email earlier. Passed the VSE and been invited to the assessment centre on 30th June. I’m going on holiday a day before so that’s very annoying. We can’t even reschedule which is very annoying so no idea what to do..
7:14pm brother, hopefully you get yours soon!Congratulations. What time did you receive the email?
Anyone else got anything?
I haven’t received anything yet
Yeah, just weighing up my options. Email says there’s no alternative dates for the first assessment. Only option is to be placed into a talent pool for future vacancies ( which I don’t really trust )Tell them you won't attend and ask if there will be any other days available later. Or postpone your holiday...
How far do you live?Anyone else waiting to hear back? I’m starting to think I have been rejected because of my location because I feel like I done quite well on the test. Maybe ~6-7 errors on each.
I done mine two days ago waiting stillAnyone else waiting to hear back? I’m starting to think I have been rejected because of my location because I feel like I done quite well on the test. Maybe ~6-7 errors on each.
About ~50 mins away drive. I know that meets the criteria but I heard they are quite strict about thisHow far do you live?
Fact that they invited you for VSE, shows your location is fineAbout ~50 mins away drive. I know that meets the criteria but I heard they are quite strict about this
West londonAre you all in London ~1hr or so away? Whereabouts are most people from
North west LondonAre you all in London ~1hr or so away? Whereabouts are most people from
I haven’t heard from them yet. Does it usually take time for them to let us know. They have told you about your result.Any update on anyone else assessment centre?
Not too sure, first time ever going through any train driver application.. but seeing as there was a different deadline set for @louie333 I think it’s safe to assume no news isn’t bad news. Just be sure to keep the 30th afternoon free incase you get the email confirmationI haven’t heard from them yet. Does it usually take time for them to let us know. They have told you about your result.
Has anyone else got reply from OPC yet?