Zoomshane, did you sit Stage 2 recently? Was just wondering if you could offer me any feedback from the MMI while its relatively fresh? I've got mine next month. You can PM me if you prefer
Many Thanks ...
Got my feedback today. Passed all the computer tests. Didn't succeed at the MMI. I wasn't strong enough on 1 area and you need to have strong answers for all the areas to move forward.
Perked up a bit by the news. Was a tad p****d off when I found out I wasn't successful. But I can see where I slipped up and gives a chance to improve on that area. Onward and upwards!
As for advice, just make sure you have thoroughly prepared strong and relevant answers. As above, I know the area I wasn't strong with and now looking back I can see why it wasn't as strong as some of my other answers. It's not as daunting as people make out. It's designed to filter out those who have the best likelihood of succeeding further up the line.
Using the STAR method really helped me if I'm honest
Situation
Task
Action
Result
If you can break your answer down to these 4 points. Elaborate on each of them but without drifting away from the original question asked. I've heard of many people with a strong answer, but spent too much time waffling on about every detail which became irrelevant and therefore they were marked down for not answering the original question.
Be factual too! For those that don't have a lot of life or customer service experience, I feel you may struggle. You are asked in depth about certain aspects of the examples you give. If your telling porkie pies, it will definitely show up!
In short:
Use star method
Keep focused on the question
Be factual
Take your time, there's no rush!
Be relevant
Hope that helps!