Hello everyone. I have recently received the below email from first group resourcing. I am in the talent pool waiting for a position but not sure where this leaves me now first group have lost the franchise. As the email says they will let us know but I am a bit worried! It has been a long process and will be a massive disapointment if I am back to square one.
As you are most probably aware, with effect from 14th September 2014, FirstGroup will no longer operate the First Capital Connect Rail Franchise. We understand that this may raise some questions from you with regards to your current application to join First Capital Connect. At this time we are reviewing all our recruitment activity and will be in contact with you in the next couple of weeks to update you further on your application status.*If you need to access your application please login using your
usernamel@gmail.com*to the URL belowhttps://uk.firstgroupcareers.com/loginKind regards,FirstGroup Resourcing