jnjkerbin
Member
Well it looks like both my trains are HSTs but maybe I'll see some of the 67s at York.
Joe
Joe
Looking at these timings, I presume they would only need one class 67 working drags on any one day ?
Do hope so, whenever I see the thunderbird at Donny it's either 019 or 024 for some reason, so a welcome change!
I'll be getting some photos at York. Presumably the 67 will be staying there all day as well in order to work the return that evening.
I assume this is why my GC service takes 40 mins longer on the Kings Cross - Northallerton schedule. Looks like i have scored an interesting diversion!
As the diversions are running again this weekend, thought I'd wake this thread up.
Can anyone confirm if the timings are the same for this weekend as last?
Additionally does anyone know the whereabouts of 67008? If it's the same loco again I'd be less inclined to go out and see it.
As the diversions are running again this weekend, thought I'd wake this thread up.
Can anyone confirm if the timings are the same for this weekend as last?
Additionally does anyone know the whereabouts of 67008? If it's the same loco again I'd be less inclined to go out and see it.
As the diversions are running again this weekend, thought I'd wake this thread up.
Can anyone confirm if the timings are the same for this weekend as last?
Additionally does anyone know the whereabouts of 67008? If it's the same loco again I'd be less inclined to go out and see it.
Ah that makes sense then, I can't remember where I read it now but they must have been mistaken about the dates. Would have to be very unlucky for it to be 008 again in January then!
I wouldn't be surprised if it is 008 again. It did the tyne valley drag's on the saturday in september & would have done the sunday drag had it not failed.
Hopefully it will something different. 023 or 024 would do me.
024 dragged it today from York - Doncaster, and I presume the reverse as well: