• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Closed Stations Journey quiz

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Joined
17 Apr 2011
Messages
35,491
Location
A typical commuter-belt part of north-west England
I think we're going the wrong way -- my fault: I went north after Wistanstow, whereas south is the correct direction. Can folk confirm?
You are definitely going the WRONG way. as after Wistanstow Halt we are heading SOUTH down the Shrewsbury and Hereford Railway to meet the Hereford, Ross and Gloucester Railway.

The postings of Marshbrook and of Little Stretton Hall need to be struck-through.
 

Calthrop

Established Member
Joined
6 Dec 2015
Messages
3,689
Wistanstow Halt
You are definitely going the WRONG way. as after Wistanstow Halt we are heading SOUTH down the Shrewsbury and Hereford Railway to meet the Hereford, Ross and Gloucester Railway.

The postings of Marshbrook and of Little Stretton Hall need to be struck-through.

Marshbrook duly struck out. If I may, I'll follow your Wistanstow Halt (above), with -- correctly, I trust --

Onibury
 

Top