Peter Sarf
Established Member
Thanks Dan.Sunday morning update
93001 GROG GRESTYBGE GRESTYBGE F N
93002 GROG ELY PAPW ELY PAPW V N
93003 GROG CREWE SYD CREWE SYD F N
93004 GROG CREWE SYD GRESTYBGE N
93005 GROG CREWE SYD CREWE SYD F N
93006 GROG CREWE SYD CREWE SYD F N
93007 GROG ELY PAPW ELY PAPW V N
93008 GROG CREWE SYD CREWE SYD F N
93009 GROG CREWE SYD CREWE SYD F N
93010 GROG CREWE SYD CREWE SYD F N
Monday there’s an 0Z93 to Daventry from Crewe Gresty Bridge to work Tuesdays 4Q43 to Coatbridge
Dan
I think 93004 has not moved from Crewe Gresty since I started noticing on 27/07/2026 ?, that is two whole months.
Just to add some complexity I believe the systems are wrong about 93005 & 93006 since 16/09/2026. This is because 93005 was definitely at Crewe Gresty on 22/09/2026 and I was told 93006 was inside the shed on the same date. It is likely that their trip to Northampton on 15/09/2026 resulted in them returning to Crewe Gresty not Crewe South Yard or a subsequent move to Crewe South Yard did not happen. I have been told more than once that it is easy for moves (or differences) between Gresty and South Yard to go unreported as they are so close.
We know sometimes information is input incorrectly or missed. Cannot blame the messenger(s) but just worth being cautious and taking note of actual observations.
My own feeling is that there are a maximum of six 93s at Crewe Gresty Bridge at any one time and that usually six 93s are at Gresty Bridge unless some have gone off to do work/tests. Just now 93002 & 93007 are dragging 180s around and 93006 should be off to work Daventry / Coatbridge as per below.
From internal contact, 93006 is booked down to be working 0Z93 to Daventry for Tuesdays 4Q43.