1D54
Established Member
- Joined
- 1 Jun 2019
- Messages
- 1,480
004 was at Leicester not 15 minutes ago.
Does that one have the interior fitted out? 001 was just test gear when I saw it.004 was at Leicester not 15 minutes ago.
Certainly seems to have it fitted out as there were a number of people on board in more than one of the coaches who were all sitting down.Does that one have the interior fitted out? 001 was just test gear when I saw it.
Only 001 to my knowledge without interior.Does that one have the interior fitted out? 001 was just test gear when I saw it.
Thanks for that info.Only 001 to my knowledge without interior.
There was a train that went up to Sheffield during the day though?Was in work early doors today, the overnight test train went up to Corby arriving 40+ early, but never left again with the rest of today's test runs cancelled. Guess an issue not resolvable.
If Real Time Trains is to be believed, it will be on its way to Cricklewood, however yesterday it looked like that working did not get to Leicester instead turning left at Syston and returned to Old Dalby.810 001 at Sheffield Station now
Realtime Trains has got it heading to Sheffield.004 at Leicester again, this time on the freight line awaiting a light heading north.
Indicaters on coaches saying Sheffield and it crossed on to the MML so i take it that is where it is heading.
Yes, it's either taken too long or been advertised too soon. I was on a Turbostar two and a half years ago now and remember seeing posters saying refurbished trains are "on the horizon". It's the same with using Auroras in their TV commercial a couple of years ago...too soon and people will also be wondering where the seats showcased at the stations two years ago are and why they aren't fitted yet.Is there any information as to when we are finally going to get these trains in service? The delay is ridiculous.
Nothing official yet, I suspect Dec 2025 timetable for a small amount and then full in the next TT.Is there any information as to when we are finally going to get these trains in service? The delay is ridiculous.
The seat reservation system on the 222s is borked according to local media here (can't find a link at the moment)I have made a booking to London at the start of Febuary and they didn't offer me a seat reservation. Perhaps the new trains are set to be introduced sooner rather than later, as they will not know what type of train I'm on this is why reservations have been stopped?
Definitely not.I have made a booking to London at the start of Febuary and they didn't offer me a seat reservation. Perhaps the new trains are set to be introduced sooner rather than later, as they will not know what type of train I'm on this is why reservations have been stopped?
Yep the 222 seat reservations haven't worked for some time .Some wonder if they will work again before they are replaced .I have made a booking to London at the start of Febuary and they didn't offer me a seat reservation. Perhaps the new trains are set to be introduced sooner rather than later, as they will not know what type of train I'm on this is why reservations have been stopped?
Current plan is September time. There are 4 '810-ready' diagrams which can be made Class 810 operated whenever they are ready.Is there any information as to when we are finally going to get these trains in service? The delay is ridiculous.
Still a lot of testing to complete, 10 car testing is still yet to start, EMR due there first unit provisionally June/July time, but don’t hold your breath the hand over date for first unit has continuously slipped!Is there any information as to when we are finally going to get these trains in service? The delay is ridiculous.
No training unless it's so secret even us EMR drivers are unaware.Still a lot of testing to complete, 10 car testing is still yet to start, EMR due there first unit provisionally June/July time, but don’t hold your breath the hand over date for first unit has continuously slipped!
So first unit June/july, driver managers to train, then start on normal drivers, depot staff etc, (unless some training has started already which I’ve not heard about).
I still think Dec 25 is very tight for service introduction.
The first unit is not due to hand over to EMR until June/July, I find September as very unlikely.Current plan is September time. There are 4 '810-ready' diagrams which can be made Class 810 operated whenever they are ready.
The full rollout will be complete by December 2026
Rather like the state of the seating on the current stock. If these dates keep going back something will seriously need to be done.The dates for every milestone with this fleet just keep slipping, and slipping and slipping.
in general...Rather like the stateof the seatingon the current stock. If these dates keep going back something will seriously need to be done.
I thought they had started ‘repairing’ the damaged seating on 222s many months ago?Rather like the state of the seating on the current stock. If these dates keep going back something will seriously need to be done.