Hi everyone.
On Friday 2nd August I need to go to Southampton airport for a flight leaving at 1020 so will need to arrive there at about 0930 (online check in and no luggage to check in to the hold). I will probably go from Clapham to save me going into town. I need to return at about 1300 Monday the 5th. What is the cheapest ticket option with a YC railcard? I can't see any return ticket, only two singles at £21 each
making it over 40 quid to do this poxy journey! Is that seriously the best price/option?
Many thanks in advance
On Friday 2nd August I need to go to Southampton airport for a flight leaving at 1020 so will need to arrive there at about 0930 (online check in and no luggage to check in to the hold). I will probably go from Clapham to save me going into town. I need to return at about 1300 Monday the 5th. What is the cheapest ticket option with a YC railcard? I can't see any return ticket, only two singles at £21 each
Many thanks in advance
