Southern seem to be really under pressure following the numerous floods/landslips on top of the engineering blocks.
Now that Ockley is out the only viable route from Brighton to London seems to be via bus Three Bridges->East Grinstead but I can't get consistent info on the onwards service to London.
1. @SouthernRailUK think they're sending (all) four an hour to Victoria
2. @NetworkRailVIC reckon they are getting only two an hour from East Grinstead
3. Live Departure Boards (LDB) is showing (all) four an hour going to London Bridge (and not Victoria)
Does anyone know which of these is correct?
I've heard there are now big queues at Three Bridges / East Grinstead. One odd thing I don't understand: I hear that staff at Three Bridges are encouraging London bound passengers onto the numerous but very slow (according to LDB) buses to Coulsdon - I can't see any evidence of an onward service from there - how does it work?
Now that Ockley is out the only viable route from Brighton to London seems to be via bus Three Bridges->East Grinstead but I can't get consistent info on the onwards service to London.
1. @SouthernRailUK think they're sending (all) four an hour to Victoria
2. @NetworkRailVIC reckon they are getting only two an hour from East Grinstead
3. Live Departure Boards (LDB) is showing (all) four an hour going to London Bridge (and not Victoria)
Does anyone know which of these is correct?
I've heard there are now big queues at Three Bridges / East Grinstead. One odd thing I don't understand: I hear that staff at Three Bridges are encouraging London bound passengers onto the numerous but very slow (according to LDB) buses to Coulsdon - I can't see any evidence of an onward service from there - how does it work?
Last edited: