Yes there are problems, but not that bad:
https://www.getreading.co.uk/news/r...-service-london-slammed-unacceptable-26022176
Not sure where he gets his figures from but I used the service during that time and delays were in the order of minutes most of the time. Yes they have bad days and of course we had the strikes, on those days trains were 100% delayed in that we didn't even have any. I doubt he ever uses the service.
https://www.getreading.co.uk/news/r...-service-london-slammed-unacceptable-26022176
"South Western Railways' own figures for November and December last year are that over 90% of trains ran up to 15 minutes late - it's not acceptable."
Not sure where he gets his figures from but I used the service during that time and delays were in the order of minutes most of the time. Yes they have bad days and of course we had the strikes, on those days trains were 100% delayed in that we didn't even have any. I doubt he ever uses the service.
Last edited by a moderator: