I generally use the Avanti app for train tickets as I find its one of the best designs and the easiest to use.
However if I put in Brighton to London Euston - Friday 15.09 it displays Anytime Day Single at £39.10 and says this is the CHEAPEST (no other ticket types are available)
If I put that into Southern it gives me a Brighton to London travelcard at £28.60.
Surely all retailers of rail tickets should have to display all available ticket types? I wonder how many people are paying over the odds as cheaper available tickets are not displayed!
However if I put in Brighton to London Euston - Friday 15.09 it displays Anytime Day Single at £39.10 and says this is the CHEAPEST (no other ticket types are available)
If I put that into Southern it gives me a Brighton to London travelcard at £28.60.
Surely all retailers of rail tickets should have to display all available ticket types? I wonder how many people are paying over the odds as cheaper available tickets are not displayed!