Thanks for the reply. I take it the 00:57 Carmarthen to Fishguard on the morning of the 14th will be a KAW&B service then (although I think this working would start back from Manchester on the 13th if the trains were running). If so, would that be the first KAW&B service? Interesting turn of events if both the last ATW service and the first KAW&B service are to be replacement buses...13th October 2018. Last service will actually be a bus replacement between Hereford and Cardiff leaving @ 0010 on 14th.
The 2354 Wolverhampton to Shrewsbury wont arrive until 0045.
I tried to answer these questions myself by checking the GWR journey planner and RealTime Trains but they are still listing everything on the 14th with the code AW and description Arriva Trains Wales. Is this something that normaly changes in advance of franchise handover or does the rail industry computer system not allow for this?
On its own or coupled to a 158? The journey must have been pretty horrific if the former.Unrelated note but I was on the 14:09 Birmingham Intl to Aberystwyth and Pwllheli today that was formed of 150255 from Birmingham. Needless to say that was packed. Set swap due at Shrewsbury.