Tugclass60029
Member
Got as far as basket then timed out. 1 hour 8 min in queue again now.
I will.I would keep trying that symbol as I had some success there, you can then remove excess ticket from basket in that screen without going back via the queue.
Pressing the minus sign once had the effect of clearing all four...I would keep trying that symbol as I had some success there, you can then remove excess ticket from basket in that screen without going back via the queue.
The link to the basket is working for me but still times out once I press checkout. Frustrated doesn't cover it!After multiple visits to the site 1st time added two tickets then got kicked off when I got back in I added 2 again then got kicked off then attempt 3 removed 2 then attempt 4 went to https://tickets.mortonsevents.co.uk/ clicked on basket and checked out
I think it just plucks a random number out of the air.Waiting in queue 8 mins became 80 mins
10000 per dayHas it been stated anywhere how many tickets per day are on sale? I assume its a few thousand at least?
Not that I've seen... although see the post above.Has it been stated anywhere how many tickets per day are on sale?
OK thanks, hopefully all of you are successful on monday. Lets hope they are busy upgrading their server this weekend!10000 per day
I clicked onto the payment screen 15 times and never got it to go through....It’s like they have never organised a ticket sale before.
Selling tickets online should be a lot easier than this after many years of event tickets being sold in this way.
4 times I got to the Add tickets screen
Got to the screen to complete my details once but clicking on the payment screen then it crashed out.
Organisers of the event should never use this company again.
If you managed to get tickets into the basket but didn’t successfully check out, use the direct ticket link provided earlier in this thread and you should be able to see the basket and check out. I just managed it and it worked. With the sales halted the system is clearing and allowing transactions to go through.
Still a shambles mind, should have used Ticketmaster or AXS.
I’ve just done the same and finally managed to check out, definitely worth a try if you have tickets in your basket.If you managed to get tickets into the basket but didn’t successfully check out, use the direct ticket link provided earlier in this thread and you should be able to see the basket and check out. I just managed it and it worked. With the sales halted the system is clearing and allowing transactions to go through.
Still a shambles mind, should have used Ticketmaster or AXS.
Thanks for sharing that, just tried this myself and it's worked. But as you say, total shambles from start to finish!If you managed to get tickets into the basket but didn’t successfully check out, use the direct ticket link provided earlier in this thread and you should be able to see the basket and check out. I just managed it and it worked. With the sales halted the system is clearing and allowing transactions to go through.
Still a shambles mind, should have used Ticketmaster or AXS.
It would be a Shambles, except that's in York. This is Derby. Maybe it's a Lara Croft Way.Still a shambles mind, should have used Ticketmaster or AXS.