• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

450 Bashing Help??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

nath9425

Member
Joined
10 Nov 2006
Messages
759
Location
Milepost 84 Chiltern Mainline
Ive been on loads of HSTS! They get boring after a while! I just like the look of them! Im going on a 450 because Ive never been on an Electric Train before! I have to start somewhere In life!
 

Ascot

Established Member
Joined
26 Nov 2005
Messages
3,381
Location
Birmingham, UK
Ive been on loads of HSTS! They get boring after a while! I just like the look of them! Im going on a 450 because Ive never been on an Electric Train before! I have to start somewhere In life!

I'd still say Brum was the closest and more, with 323s 350s and 390s oh and 90s week days.
 

5872

Established Member
Joined
28 Jan 2007
Messages
2,277
Location
A6-EHF
450s are on most lines in london so ur bound 2 see 1 anywhere
 

class 313

Established Member
Joined
10 Dec 2005
Messages
6,475
Location
St Albans
Ive been on loads of HSTS! They get boring after a while! I just like the look of them! Im going on a 450 because Ive never been on an Electric Train before! I have to start somewhere In life!

Get on a class 319 my man! Best EMU in service atm...
 
T

Tom

Guest
Opinions opinions...

455s still have the slammer traction so technically they're the best...
 

nath9425

Member
Joined
10 Nov 2006
Messages
759
Location
Milepost 84 Chiltern Mainline
Don't make me :sad4: The 319's Look an awful disgusting green color and looks like is going to fall to bits where as the 455's I like the refurb colour :-P But it still looks as its going to fall to pieces! :pottytra: :violent2:
 

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,841
Location
Nowhere Heath
Gizmogle is right. How can HSTs get boring? Especially if you happen to get 43112 and 43119...:love10: :salute: :angel4:
 

class 313

Established Member
Joined
10 Dec 2005
Messages
6,475
Location
St Albans
450s are on most lines in london so ur bound 2 see 1 anywhere

That's a bloody lie and you know it mate! Try, 450s are on most lines in the SOUTH WEST of London... and FFS AT LEAST TRY AND SPELL BEFORE MAKING SUCH FALSE COMMENTS!
 

devon_metro

Established Member
Joined
11 Oct 2005
Messages
7,714
Location
London
I live in the South West and get a very limited SWT service. Me is confused. Is London the new South West?
 
T

Tom

Guest
Remember, SWT is in the L&SE zone, and it's the main operator in the "South West" of this, so therefore the name South West Trains.

You actually live in the "Greater Western" area. ;)

SWT are looking into increasing services beyond Exeter at the moment, anyway.
 

Daniel

Established Member
Joined
5 Oct 2005
Messages
2,568
Location
London
*considers what to say, when taking into account it'll probably get me banned...*
 

5872

Established Member
Joined
28 Jan 2007
Messages
2,277
Location
A6-EHF
South West Trains do FGW services for SWT Waterloo - Penzance
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top