Why not go a bit further round and sample the seawall?Im bashing down to Exeter on the 24th, HST bash! Better than ****y 450s...
Why not go a bit further round and sample the seawall?Im bashing down to Exeter on the 24th, HST bash! Better than ****y 450s...
Ive been on loads of HSTS! They get boring after a while! I just like the look of them! Im going on a 450 because Ive never been on an Electric Train before! I have to start somewhere In life!
Ive been on loads of HSTS! They get boring after a while! I just like the look of them!
hock: How can HSTs get boring? Are you insane!?
Why not go a bit further round and sample the seawall?
Ive been on loads of HSTS! They get boring after a while! I just like the look of them! Im going on a 450 because Ive never been on an Electric Train before! I have to start somewhere In life!
Im bashing down to Exeter on the 24th, HST bash! Better than ****y 450s...
Get on a class 319 my man! Best EMU in service atm...
450s are on most lines in london so ur bound 2 see 1 anywhere
Is that this February?
450s are on most lines in the SOUTH WEST of London
That is usually why the reason they called the Company "South West Trains" :rr:
Do you think I'm stupid?