• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by TyneAndWearMetro

  1. T

    Competition 220 :: Voting

    I quite like 4 and 3
  2. T

    XC HST

    I am on a HST Cross Country to Penzance NOW(lucky I brought my laptop).Unfortunately we are a bit delayed because (brace yourselves) there was a sheep on the line :???:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must say they are quite nice + it has got an enough room to fit all my luggage in! Oh hang on the food...
  3. T

    This weeks odds and sods

    Some nice photos there - I particularly like the Pendilinos! :-D
  4. T

    Aberdeen & Arbroath [20/05]

    They're all great. I particularly like the National Express class 43
  5. T

    Competition 219 :: Voting

    I do like number 4! :grin:
  6. T

    Jubilee Line

    So am I Great drive :)
  7. T

    Tyne And Wear Metro Quiz

    You are both doing really well (some answers in more detail than I would have put them - you clever people!:grin:) Here are some more questions Name the three revised colours that nexus are painting the metros? What are the name of the door buttons that the prototype carriges have...
  8. T

    Tyne And Wear Metro Quiz

    Sorry I meant number of coaches :-D
  9. T

    Competition 218 :: Voting

    I quite like number 1 :)
  10. T

    Tyne And Wear Metro Quiz

    Hi Just thought I'd set up a quiz about the Tyne And Wear Metro Who opened the Tyne And Wear Metro? How many stocks on the metro are there currently? Name 5 stations on the metro (you may not look at a map)? What was the difference in the livery between when it opened and in 1992...
  11. T

    Which Trains Would You Like To See On BVE

    Hi there I was wondering what trains (which haven't been made for BVE) would people like to drive on BVE:? All comments welcome TyneAndWearMetro
  12. T

    new dlr stock unveiled

    Fair point :)
  13. T

    New BRT Website Design!

    I prefer the new one - well done guys!!! :grin:
  14. T

    new dlr stock unveiled

    I quite like it ... although who needs new stocks more Tyne And Wear Metro / DLR? :twisted: (rhetorical question)
  15. T

    Introductions

    Thanks guys :grin:

Top