Jord
Member
'I went to Arbroath today to see 66401 on 4A13 Grangemouth - Aberdeen running 60
minutes late, also saw 66086 on 0A30 Mossend - Laurencekirk.
Arriving into Aberdeen on the morning, I took a stroll down to Waterloo sidings to
see if there was any sign of 6A67 Aberdeen Waterloo - Laurencekirk and there was
67030 shunting Slurry tanks into position then finally taking 4 tanks to
Laurencekirk where they and empty BTA's will then head to Mossend as 6D83.'
Pictures: http://jordstrainpics.fotopic.net/c1514532.html
Cheers, Jord
(Thanks again for 'Freightliner 66522' driving to all the different locations
)
minutes late, also saw 66086 on 0A30 Mossend - Laurencekirk.
Arriving into Aberdeen on the morning, I took a stroll down to Waterloo sidings to
see if there was any sign of 6A67 Aberdeen Waterloo - Laurencekirk and there was
67030 shunting Slurry tanks into position then finally taking 4 tanks to
Laurencekirk where they and empty BTA's will then head to Mossend as 6D83.'
Pictures: http://jordstrainpics.fotopic.net/c1514532.html
Cheers, Jord
(Thanks again for 'Freightliner 66522' driving to all the different locations
Last edited: