RichmondCommu
Established Member
G'day everyone,
I was very fortunate to visit the above station whilst trains were still running albeit the station had been closed and at some stage this will be part of a trip report.
However, I'm curious to know whether this was the first new build station not to be staffed. I never any saw evidence of a ticket office and this is backed up by a photo taken when the station opened showing toilets and a waiting room but nothing else.
Your thoughts / corrections / ideas would be very welcome!
Kind regards,
Richmond Commuter!
I was very fortunate to visit the above station whilst trains were still running albeit the station had been closed and at some stage this will be part of a trip report.
However, I'm curious to know whether this was the first new build station not to be staffed. I never any saw evidence of a ticket office and this is backed up by a photo taken when the station opened showing toilets and a waiting room but nothing else.
Your thoughts / corrections / ideas would be very welcome!
Kind regards,
Richmond Commuter!
Last edited: