Andrew Holland
Member
- Joined
- 7 Jun 2018
- Messages
- 62
Hi all
Firstly sorry if this has come up elsewhere but I searched and couldn't find an answer.
I've just realised the Wigan - Leeds service (which has been from Wigan North Western of late, previously from Wallgate) has this week ended. Does anyone know why? The temporary/reduced timetable pages on Northern's website make no specific mention this service is affected so has it been dropped generally?
Was hoping to have a nice ride on a 158 this week and spend the day in Leeds wandering around the city (never been on any since refurb and have never spent much time in Leeds since moving north years ago!), looks like I picked the wrong week to do it!
What other services typically use 158s?
Firstly sorry if this has come up elsewhere but I searched and couldn't find an answer.
I've just realised the Wigan - Leeds service (which has been from Wigan North Western of late, previously from Wallgate) has this week ended. Does anyone know why? The temporary/reduced timetable pages on Northern's website make no specific mention this service is affected so has it been dropped generally?
Was hoping to have a nice ride on a 158 this week and spend the day in Leeds wandering around the city (never been on any since refurb and have never spent much time in Leeds since moving north years ago!), looks like I picked the wrong week to do it!
What other services typically use 158s?
)