Confused147
Member
- Joined
- 12 Aug 2017
- Messages
- 155
I'm trying to book a ticket on the 03:20 Replacement bus from Blackpool North to Manchester Piccadilly for Sunday 13th.
My travel details are offered like this using replacement buses:
03:20 Blackpool North to Manchester Airport (arrives 05:25)
05:30 Manchester Airport to Manchester Piccadilly (arrives 05:55)
changes required: 1
So after further investigation I find the 03:20 from Blackpool DOES call at Manchester Piccadilly but its pick up only.
Why? who came up with this one? Have the TOC really said that passengers are required to remain seated on the bus past their stop and have their journey time unnecessarily increased with time wasting and the struggle of changing from one bus to another just to travel backwards to a stop you already been past? Its actually a stupid backwards idea whose was it?
All I want is my damn stop at Piccadilly but instead i'm given stress, fuss and delay :-x:-x:-x
My travel details are offered like this using replacement buses:
03:20 Blackpool North to Manchester Airport (arrives 05:25)
05:30 Manchester Airport to Manchester Piccadilly (arrives 05:55)
changes required: 1
So after further investigation I find the 03:20 from Blackpool DOES call at Manchester Piccadilly but its pick up only.
Why? who came up with this one? Have the TOC really said that passengers are required to remain seated on the bus past their stop and have their journey time unnecessarily increased with time wasting and the struggle of changing from one bus to another just to travel backwards to a stop you already been past? Its actually a stupid backwards idea whose was it?
All I want is my damn stop at Piccadilly but instead i'm given stress, fuss and delay :-x:-x:-x
