Oh my god, AlexS, what a way to go on about something. I only have a differant opinion.
So if drivers are blinded by camera flashes, try going into a nightclub in Newcastle, you may be off work for a week, too many bright lights.
The whole point of the forum is so people can share infomation on the railway, have a polite chat, and share their views.
I share my views get head bitten.
For crying out load admin just lock this thread before people start threating me anymore than they already are. Can i suggest AlexS gets a warning for that little outburst.
So if drivers are blinded by camera flashes, try going into a nightclub in Newcastle, you may be off work for a week, too many bright lights.
The whole point of the forum is so people can share infomation on the railway, have a polite chat, and share their views.
I share my views get head bitten.
For crying out load admin just lock this thread before people start threating me anymore than they already are. Can i suggest AlexS gets a warning for that little outburst.
