pethadine82
On Moderation
- Joined
- 16 Jun 2012
- Messages
- 283
When we meet friends in Central London, we have to cut our night out short as the last SWT that leaves to our station is 23:50.
On stark contrast other operators such as ex FCC used to operate late night trains to Peterborough, and I am sure at one point you could travel on Thameslink nearly 24 hrs a day.
Given that the London to Reading line is one of the busiest in the country I feel that many passengers are being disadvantaged, especially SWT has the monopoly ex Waterloo.
On stark contrast other operators such as ex FCC used to operate late night trains to Peterborough, and I am sure at one point you could travel on Thameslink nearly 24 hrs a day.
Given that the London to Reading line is one of the busiest in the country I feel that many passengers are being disadvantaged, especially SWT has the monopoly ex Waterloo.
