Hi all,
I just cannot fathom why the frequencies are so poor on the NLL. Services are generally pretty busy off peak when it is 6tph - could easily be 8tph and still busy.
The biggest joke is after 8/9pm when it often drops to one every 20 or 30 minutes. These services are generally packed, so it's not from lack of use. Every time I've got on the 11.30ish service (often the last of the day) it's usually standing room only from Stratford.
Finally, why do services finish so early? The last train from some of the stations are just after 11pm!
I just cannot fathom why the frequencies are so poor on the NLL. Services are generally pretty busy off peak when it is 6tph - could easily be 8tph and still busy.
The biggest joke is after 8/9pm when it often drops to one every 20 or 30 minutes. These services are generally packed, so it's not from lack of use. Every time I've got on the 11.30ish service (often the last of the day) it's usually standing room only from Stratford.
Finally, why do services finish so early? The last train from some of the stations are just after 11pm!