VItraveller
On Moderation
Hi everyone, I am planning to visit Tatton Park in Knutsford but the local Knutsford station isn’t staffed. I know th at under certain circumstances, train companies will book taxis for disabled passengers from the nearest accessible station.
I’ve had a look round, and it seems like Wilmslow station is probably the closest with a full-time staff presence , and this is Avanti , however I was wondering who I should contact for the accessible Taxi , Northern as it’s Knutsford that I want to go to which is managed by them, Avanti as wilmslow station is managed by them or network rail since I’ll be travelling from Birmingham New Street ? I can’t wait till it’s all government owned again.
I’ve had a look round, and it seems like Wilmslow station is probably the closest with a full-time staff presence , and this is Avanti , however I was wondering who I should contact for the accessible Taxi , Northern as it’s Knutsford that I want to go to which is managed by them, Avanti as wilmslow station is managed by them or network rail since I’ll be travelling from Birmingham New Street ? I can’t wait till it’s all government owned again.