Shinkansenfan
Member
- Joined
- 3 Aug 2009
- Messages
- 252
Last year another member asked whether to purchase the paper or mobile Eurailpass in this thread: https://www.railforums.co.uk/thread...l-better-and-how-to-make-reservations.219643/
This year, I am asking for help/leads in where I can purchase a paper Eurailpass from any seller worldwide (as long as they have express shipping). Another idea could be to purchase the pass in person from a Eurailaid office. If they have it. Possible pickup points could include London, Zurich, Frankfurt or maybe Amsterdam (in that order).
All of the sellers in last year's thread no longer sell paper Eurailpasses, and after contacting multiple travel agencies and railways, only Eurail.com seems to sell the paper version. Only problem is they promise pass delivery by 2 October and I need the pass in September. I've contacted them and there is no option for expedited shipping. Great customer service. Sole source without ability to expedite shipping.
It has become difficult to purchase a classic paper Eurailpass. Another source of travel headache.
In case anyone asks, I prefer the stability of a paper pass to a buggy (based upon other reviews) mobile pass that does not even have on call tech support in case something goes wrong. If it were reliable-- for example, as a major airline app with on call tech support-- I would not hesitate to buy the mobile version.
This year, I am asking for help/leads in where I can purchase a paper Eurailpass from any seller worldwide (as long as they have express shipping). Another idea could be to purchase the pass in person from a Eurailaid office. If they have it. Possible pickup points could include London, Zurich, Frankfurt or maybe Amsterdam (in that order).
All of the sellers in last year's thread no longer sell paper Eurailpasses, and after contacting multiple travel agencies and railways, only Eurail.com seems to sell the paper version. Only problem is they promise pass delivery by 2 October and I need the pass in September. I've contacted them and there is no option for expedited shipping. Great customer service. Sole source without ability to expedite shipping.
It has become difficult to purchase a classic paper Eurailpass. Another source of travel headache.
In case anyone asks, I prefer the stability of a paper pass to a buggy (based upon other reviews) mobile pass that does not even have on call tech support in case something goes wrong. If it were reliable-- for example, as a major airline app with on call tech support-- I would not hesitate to buy the mobile version.