Last night, I awaited the ATW service from Newton-le-Willows to Earlestown. The journey was only 3 minutes long but the delay crept upto 9 minutes.
Have you ever had something similar happen to you?
** I did get a chance to see the overnight construction workers remove the tunneling screw which is going to transform Newton-le-Willows station into a grand Interchange with a subway at car park level and lifts and steps upto platform, emphasising the South-side of the station as the business end of things as opposed to the current station approach from the North.
https://www.northernrailway.co.uk/n...-on-new-station-building-at-newton-le-willows
Have you ever had something similar happen to you?
** I did get a chance to see the overnight construction workers remove the tunneling screw which is going to transform Newton-le-Willows station into a grand Interchange with a subway at car park level and lifts and steps upto platform, emphasising the South-side of the station as the business end of things as opposed to the current station approach from the North.
https://www.northernrailway.co.uk/n...-on-new-station-building-at-newton-le-willows