Northern Rail could not find any reason. They have stated I can use all of their services. Then why did the guard not put the ramp down?
No, they have stated you can
travel on all services, not board and alight them.
He refused without reason. The reason has still not been given because there is no reason. The guard was just not bothered to do the job and did not want the hassle. Leaving it to the next man.
The Letter from Northern confirms that it was explained to you about the service 12 minutes later.
The guard repeatedly ignored my requests of giving me a reason. He had no reason therefore he could not give one. He had the opportunity to provide reason when the video was being filmed. He then had the opportunity to provide a reason when he was called in to give his side of the story. On both ocassions he has not provided a reason.
Once again, it has been confirmed by the letter that the reason was explained to you by the guard
Now what other reason could the guard have had for not letting me on the train? Bear in mind when answering that he has had the chance of informing his superiors of any previous incidents (with me involved there have been none).
The reason is that you cannot alight safely from the train at Guide Bridge.
When no other reason can be found, and there geniunly was nothing untoward from my end of apparatus faults from Northern Rail, then it leaves only one reason:
There was a reason found, you have just chosen to completely ignore it and use it as a basis for crying discrimination.
The guard saw me. Realised it would be extra work. Looked at his watch and saw the next train was less than half hour away. Thought he would just tell me NO and I would patiently wait for the next train. And I would have if he had given me a reason. He did not have to justify the reason. He could have have just said to me "I can put the ramp down for you but it might be safer for you to travel on the next train. Safer and easier to get on and off. And it is not that far away."
So you assume that the guard thought that, and consequently, it must be because of your disability and not for any other reason.
He could have let me have the option to do so. But he did not and he turned his back at me. He then pointed his fingers at me like I was a child. Down at me. Maybe that is how he tell his children off, if he has any. When he was doing that other passengers were smirking. Me being in a wheelchair meant he did not allow me on the train. That - and all the other things mentioned - are discrimination.
No.
The extremely one sided video you showed clearly only had the second half of the incident, and this is very obviously only for a reason. You were being very aggressive towards him and shouting after him, even though he has obviously explained to you that he cannot let you on (as confirmed in the letter) which is a perfectly good reason to ignore you.
Despite what you clearly think, in your seemingly deluded mind, that is
not discrimination, you just seem to feel the need to victimise yourself and are crying out for sympathy from everyone. You risked someone's livelihood for this, and that makes me sick. As far as I'm concerned you are much less than a man, and that has nothing to do with your disability.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Come look what I've found and posted in DS......
Edit - It's not a ploy to get you handsome chappies in there.
I've just read that, and that's very interesting, I wonder what he has to say for himself about that?
I did notice the lack of an NR logo on the frank and the return address, but assumed it just wasn't something they did, since I haven't had letters from them and don't know their address.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I'm willing to bet that the next claim made is that Northern must obviously outsource the printing and sending of mail.