Hobbit Feet
Member
- Joined
- 29 Aug 2010
- Messages
- 21
I thought you were leaving...![]()
![]()
Once you check in you can never leave*
*tickets are non-refundable
I thought you were leaving...![]()
![]()
Agreed - this thread seems to be descending into insult tonyaryan which whilst perhaps understandable, is also not really very helpful as it only gives him more ammo.
Once you check in you can never leave*
*tickets are non-refundable
*tickets are non-refundable
I note tonyaryan has been 'flaming' elsewhre on DS......
http://www.digitalspy.com/forums/showthread.php?p=43085480
:roll:![]()
That's what the ticket office at my local main station told me when I was trying to get home on Thursday after I missed my train by 30 seconds and had a 5 hour wait for the next one and asked for a refund so I could get the bus instead. :cry:
Oh, I thought you meant this was Hotel California (an eagles song if your musical tastes dont extend to country blues rock!)![]()
It started off as an Eagles thing then I realised how old that makes me look....![]()
where's that?
Aberdeen to Portlethen.
There is a train at 1207 then the next is at 1716.
I only wanted the money back cause I'm a skinflint and didn't want to shell out more of my own for the bus!![]()
Agreed - this thread seems to be descending into insult tonyaryan which whilst perhaps understandable, is also not really very helpful as it only gives him more ammo.
It'd have been quicket to walk and cheaper than the bus too!![]()
I think we've all been marking time waiting for the return of Mr K!Can you all keep this thread reasonably on topic please, it seems to have degenerated into a wafflefest of drivel. I am about to remove some tat from the last 30 minutes.
My word, what a lot of posts, and not really any further forward either! I really cannot wait for the other sides view(if we get to hear it), not to mention the outcome of it all. What a load of dirty washing it has been so far, in my opinion.
Thank you all for your concern. I have decided to refrain from posting in this thread - and on other forums in relation to this topic - until the results of the investigation. An investigation which hopefully will finally bring an end to all the attacks against me.
Thank you all for your concern. I have decided to refrain from posting in this thread - and on other forums in relation to this topic - until the results of the investigation. An investigation which hopefully will finally bring an end to all the attacks against me.
Cause an end? Mate, you're practically in Australia with the hole you've dug yourself... good luck getting out of this one..!
Well hopefully you have now realised you can't just wave the "disability discrimination" flag and have everybody fall in unthinkingly behind you when it's a simple case of you throwing your toys about because you can't get your own way.Thank you all for your concern. I have decided to refrain from posting in this thread - and on other forums in relation to this topic - until the results of the investigation. An investigation which hopefully will finally bring an end to all the attacks against me.
Fair comment. I have now made up my mind on what I believe has happened. I trust that there will be as much publicity when Northern reveals its findings as there has been over the past week.
Unfortunately there won't be. Past experience suggests the media will only very rarely give any prominence at all to a correction or a retraction - bottom inside corner of about page 12 is the likely place, in a very small font...
Even if it was on the front page it would be given an inch or two in the corner, overwhelmed by whatever today's new rant turned out to be...
But we will know. What the media will do is quickly sweep the story under the carpet. The stories online will be removed and nobody will remember what the guard looked like - so in the future, I think the guard will be able to get his life back.
Likewise, 'Tony' will also be forgotten about - except by railway staff and the guard of course. I'd hope that staff wouldn't be silly enough to deliberately discriminate against him over this, but I'd understand why they might.