• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What the bloody hell is this rubbish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heinz57

Member
Joined
4 Aug 2009
Messages
649
Location
Ilkeston
Maybe it'll have to have a collapseable pantograph? :D

What about the Eurostar? Thats quite streamlined too

I reckon alot of people would like this 'streamelined' product :lol::lol:
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

37401

Established Member
Joined
12 Nov 2008
Messages
3,276
Location
Birmingham
Maybe it'll have to have a collapseable pantograph? :D

What about the Eurostar? Thats quite streamlined too

I reckon alot of people would like this 'streamelined' product :lol::lol:

Fancy coming on dragons den with me? :lol:
 

Vulcan

Member
Joined
10 Dec 2009
Messages
712
Location
Seaton, Devon
Maybe it'll have to have a collapseable pantograph? :D

What about the Eurostar? Thats quite streamlined too

I reckon alot of people would like this 'streamelined' product :lol::lol:

Eurostar might be quite appropriate, since the prototype is built for travelling back and forward through a tunnel...

.....I'll just go
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top