• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What made you happy today?

Acey

Member
Joined
16 Nov 2018
Messages
431
Not quite that amount this month, only £100. Still it made me happy, as did our garden robin in full song as I left home. Later in the local nature reserve I surprising heard a chiffchaff that had not yet bothered to migrate!
Done ok this year so far- £2400 just about on par with a reasonable saving/investment account !

Apparently more birds are over-wintering nowadays.especially in the south,many years we've had Blackcaps hanging around all winter !
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

meld3

Member
Joined
28 Aug 2019
Messages
218
Location
West Midlands
England 7-0 and Bellingham yet again justifying my team (Birmingham City) retiring his shirt when he left us.
He makes my heart burst with pride every time I watch him.
 

Top