• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Broken Viking

On Moderation
Joined
23 Oct 2006
Messages
1,666
Location
some place west of France
Skyclad - The Crux of the Message <D

I've also re-written this as The Hell of Commuting; A version that relates the story of those poor people who have to squeeze themselves onto 450's and 455's first thing every weekday morning...The lyrics should still be around here somewhere if anyone wants them - Try a forum search! 8)<D
 

class 313

Established Member
Joined
10 Dec 2005
Messages
6,475
Location
St Albans
Pendulum - In Silico

Tis a damn good album! Better than I expected.

Hold your colour is much better IMO.

Munity and Propane Nightmares are the best out of Silico, again IMO.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Turn it up loud... ;)

Currently got that album on.. :)

The other day I turned up my sub to 100%. You could hear the bass even outside of my house, up to 10 meters or so out of my house too! Good job I don't have any houses next to me.

Thats soon to change =\
 

rmt

Member
Joined
28 May 2006
Messages
557
Location
Doncaster, South Yorkshire.
Hold your colour is much better IMO.

Munity and Propane Nightmares are the best out of Silico, again IMO.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---


The other day I turned up my sub to 100%. You could hear the bass even outside of my house, up to 10 meters or so out of my house too! Good job I don't have any houses next to me.

Thats soon to change =\

Turned it up in the car the other day, then had to get out to do something and forgot to turn it off.. The car was visibly shaking.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top