Ilove165's
Member
China Crisis-African And White....saw these guys last night.....awesome
Pendulum - In Silico
Tis a damn good album! Better than I expected.
Pendulum - In Silico
Tis a damn good album! Better than I expected.

Pendulum - In Silico
Tis a damn good album! Better than I expected.
Turn it up loud...
Currently got that album on..![]()
Hold your colour is much better IMO.
Munity and Propane Nightmares are the best out of Silico, again IMO.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
The other day I turned up my sub to 100%. You could hear the bass even outside of my house, up to 10 meters or so out of my house too! Good job I don't have any houses next to me.
Thats soon to change =\
Turned it up in the car the other day, then had to get out to do something and forgot to turn it off.. The car was visibly shaking.
