Tetchytyke
Veteran Member
Are we seriously questioning whether a first class ticket holder can travel in standard class accommodation?
I don't know why people would force their way into a crowded first class compartment, but I can understand why they'd want to be near it. On DOO trains you can bet your bottom dollar a fair few of the people in there in seats will not have first class tickets. I can understand why someone would be waiting patiently for them to be turfed out.
I don't know why people would force their way into a crowded first class compartment, but I can understand why they'd want to be near it. On DOO trains you can bet your bottom dollar a fair few of the people in there in seats will not have first class tickets. I can understand why someone would be waiting patiently for them to be turfed out.