THarris123
Established Member
Cancellation from CT coaches of 2 in Bath just gone through VOSA - as of 4th Sept.
Looks like CT coaches have got 768 back too.
Cancellation from CT coaches of 2 in Bath just gone through VOSA - as of 4th Sept.
Looks like CT coaches have got 768 back too.
I'd put a few pound on maybe some one like abus
Really? What with DDA coming up I would have thought Abus would have other things to concentrate on.
Saw a Wessex Scania OmniLink on the downs today with 123 on the rear display - didn't see the front, any ideas?
Given that they've got a 1 and a 12 (against the 2) perhaps this is their way of competing on the 3!
L124 ELJ just passed my window on Glastonbury duties
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
It's a sad sad day when you see the cancellation from Somerbus go through VOSA for 82/A and 175, effective 4/9. Ashame.
Especially as the 175 has that really nice Merc single deck on there (unique in the UK?). One of the nicest vehicles I've travelled on
Well it does have a few faults. Unexplainable rattles and a leaky windscreen. The power on it is amazing though. It's not quite unique - I think there's one other.
I think the bus will be staying with 175 whoever takes it on and Somerbus will be selling it.
Given that they've got a 1 and a 12 (against the 2) perhaps this is their way of competing on the 3!
Oh my god! A Bristol VR was on the Abus 57 service yesterday! https://www.flickr.com/photos/33755858@N07/27666052150/
How I'd have loved to have got a return journey up to Stockwood and back on that beauty, if I'd have known beforehand it was in use on the 57!
Covering temporarily I guess as didn't abus have a casualty last week?
Cotswold Green have cancelled a stack of services on VOSA today
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Go South Coast have registered X80/80 from Frome to Bath just on Saturdays as of 25/7
So First now have Stagecoach hitting them from the North and Go Ahead from the east.
Cotswold Green have cancelled a stack of services on VOSA today
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Go South Coast have registered X80/80 from Frome to Bath just on Saturdays as of 25/7
So First now have Stagecoach hitting them from the North and Go Ahead from the east.