Temple Meads
Established Member
Take another "Like" from this guard as well Low Level, that was excellently put.
And another from a humble pax.
Take another "Like" from this guard as well Low Level, that was excellently put.
So what about the 12 car DOO services that operate routinely on Thameslink,Greater Anglia etc?
I don't know if you've realised but there is a difference between InterCity and Network South commuter services, I was referring to the fact that I don't like the idea of InterCity services being operated in DOO mode if the diagrammed Train Manager is not available.
The only time a InterCity set should be operated in DOO mode is when they are operating as ECS other then that they should not be in passenger use without a fully safety critical Train Manager onboard.
I don't know if you've realised but there is a difference between InterCity and Network South commuter services, I was referring to the fact that I don't like the idea of InterCity services being operated in DOO mode if the diagrammed Train Manager is not available.
The only time a InterCity set should be operated in DOO mode is when they are operating as ECS other then that they should not be in passenger use without a fully safety critical Train Manager onboard.
You are right - they should all have a guard..I agree that there should always be more than one member of staff on board an inter-city style service.c
But, what is the difference between a 12 car Great Northern service first stop Cambridge (45 minutes) and, say, a FGW HST service first stop Reading or a Virgin service stop Milton Keynes?
I don't know if you've realised but there is a difference between InterCity and Network South commuter services, I was referring to the fact that I don't like the idea of InterCity services being operated in DOO mode if the diagrammed Train Manager is not available.
You are right - they should all have a guard..
So are the anti-train guard posters saying that the IEP trains shouldn't have a dedicated train managers office?
I make the price, per head to ensure passenger safety as not very much. 30k a year. 1 12 car train per day. 1500 people per train. 180(ish) days a year worked. If I worked just one 12 car train every day on my salary, for 180 days a year, the price of safety comes in at slightly more than a penny per passenger. Or, to put it another way, about a penny or so of your ticket price (assuming you do buy tickets) goes to ensure your safety while you are on my train. Doesn't sound so bad when you put it like that, does it??
I think you guys haven't grasped it yet. Safety comes at a cost. The powers that be have determined that the additional safety afforded by a guard is not good VfM. They'd rather you were collecting revenue than worrying your pretty little heads about safety issues.
I agree that there should always be more than one member of staff on board an inter-city style service.
But, what is the difference between a 12 car Great Northern service first stop Cambridge (45 minutes) and, say, a FGW HST service first stop Reading or a Virgin service stop Milton Keynes?
I travelled on a DOO turbo from Oxford to Reading and was in the rear unit as the front one was dangerously overcrowded.. With no gangway and no guard on that part of the train can't say I felt exactly safe
What did you think was going to happen that would have been a threat?
Do you feel safe travelling by car?
I think many of us have got the idea of what this DOO proposal is about, money. Has it occurred to you that the powers in the DfT may have got this wrong? I don't really have much faith in the DfT with the cock ups with franchising (West Coast, Northern and their stupid no growth franchise) and especially with the rolling stock saga that's affecting the majority of the country with no DMU orders and putting all it's eggs into the electrification basket.
It doesn't matter what may or may not happen.
What did you think was going to happen that would have been a threat?
Do you feel safe travelling by car?
When traveling on a coach I feel safe in the knowledge that I speak to the driver if I want reassurance about some such as arrival time at a destination or are we stopping at (whereever) and additionally safer that the vehicle is speed limited unlike a car.
Not always the case, as I used to use the London-Carlisle overnight National Express coach service fairly regularly and glad I wasn't on it that night it overturned on the M25 slip road
When traveling on a coach I feel safe in the knowledge that I can speak to the driver if I want reassurance about some such as arrival time at a destination or are we stopping at (whereever) and additionally safer that the vehicle is speed limited unlike a car.
Did you not feel safe on it ? I guess my comparison is the driver is locked away on a DOO train and passengers can't be reassured by asking questions whereas on a coach they can ask the driver questions. The issue of (coach) driver competency is something else I think.
You're happy to distract a coach driver are you? PCV licence holders should not allow passengers to talk to them whilst the vehicle is in motion. They can lose their licence. I'd hope a coach driver would quickly tell you to return to your seat. Where you should remain, belted in, when the vehicle is in motion.
Yes I felt safe , customer service wasn't great and on those double decker coaches, if memory serves correctly drivers are kind of in a separate compartment anyway so not quite as accessible as on a single decker
You're happy to distract a coach driver are you? PCV licence holders should not allow passengers to talk to them whilst the vehicle is in motion. They can lose their licence. I'd hope a coach driver would quickly tell you to return to your seat. Where you should remain, belted in, when the vehicle is in motion.
The reasons to distract a coach driver are similar to the reasons for using the passcom, though, aren't they?