_toommm_
Established Member
Has anyone had experience with their delay repay, leading onto a journey that's not on their line?
I was travelling from Oxenholme to York yesterday, but ended up missing my connection at Carlisle, leaving me 62 minutes late.
I tried to enter that into the delay repay form, but it kept trying to palm me off to LNER as York is on the ECML obviously. So the question is, has anyone experienced with this, and were the complaints team apt enough to get the delay repay calculation right?
I was travelling from Oxenholme to York yesterday, but ended up missing my connection at Carlisle, leaving me 62 minutes late.
I tried to enter that into the delay repay form, but it kept trying to palm me off to LNER as York is on the ECML obviously. So the question is, has anyone experienced with this, and were the complaints team apt enough to get the delay repay calculation right?